As an award-winning podcaster, I help others launch and improve their own podcasts for sharing their passions and finding success. I create training resources (like SEO for Podcasters) and podcasting tools (like My Podcast Reviews), offer one-on-one consulting and group training (like Podcasters’ Society), I’m a keynote speaker on podcasting and social media, and I host a network of award-nominated podcasts.
I host Internet radio shows (podcasts)
A podcast is like a radio show, but you can download or stream it through the Internet and listen to it whenever and wherever you want. I personally host four popular podcasts on the Noodle.mx Network:
- the Ramen Noodle clean-comedy podcast
- The Audacity to Podcast—award-winning “how-to” podcast about podcasting
- ONCE—unofficial Once Upon a Time podcast
- Former host on Are You Just Watching?—movie reviews with critical thinking for Christians
Please subscribe to my podcasts and send your feedback!
I speak at conferences
Podcasting and social media are my favorite topics to share for an audience. Here are some of my most recent speaking engagements:
- Social Media Marketing World
- New Media Expo
- Podcast Movement
- Mad Anthony
Contact me if you’d like me to speak for your conference or organization!